Saturday 8 February 2014

Checking It Out

Jumper: Primark | Treggings: Topshop | Bag: Primark | Boots: Matalan (old)

So my first attempt at using my new tripod was a bit of a fail. I do apologise for the low quality photos; the air was dusk, and it seems my camera wasn't in focus or was too bright. I'm so useless at all this photography malarkey; as much as I enjoy it and am eager to learn more, I just can't grasp it when it comes to adjusting the right settings. However, I intend on extending my knowledge and I hope I can improve the way I shoot outfit photos as time goes on.

These tartan/check treggings seem to be my stick on pants lately, they're SO comfortable, the perfect fit and can be styled with any type of plain top. I often wear my cropped cable knit jumper on the upper half as the trousers are slightly high waisted and it works well. I also love these brown, lace up brogue boots; I've had them for a number of years and they're a size too big from what I am originally but I just can't help favoring them. Making its grand appearance beside my boots is a bad, outdated, half eaten soggy apple which seems to have fallen from the tree and I haven't even realised it was beside me, thus having its very own feature in my blog. Larvelyyyy! I suppose it adds to the messiness of nature during the winter months, right?


Share:

7 comments

  1. love your outfit, especially the treggings :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo loving your pants! i also have shoes/boots that look exactly like yours & i love them. taking your own photos is hard -- i do it too!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those boots! Love the look!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rocking those pants!! Plus the berry pursue added a cool touch (:
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig