Saturday 19 April 2014

Here Comes The Sun

Top - Topshop | Trousers - Topshop | Shoes - Topshop via eBay | Bag - Sammy Dress 

I was intending on taking pictures wearing this exact outfit when I visited the seaside last weekend but that didn't go to plan. This beautiful lake was the ideal setting to shake things up and replace my usual background with something more visually attractive than my back garden but the overpowering wind that trotted in and stayed put had a different perspective and it was pretty much impossible to capture any relatively decent photograph. So here I am back at home, making the most of this spring sunshine before it simmers down on Sunday (or so the weather forecast says... typical!). This is an outfit I've been wearing quite a lot recently; the cigarette trousers are my staple basics at the moment as they're so comfortable, such a versatile colour and can be styled with nearly every tee in my wardrobe. Topshop are really grabbing my attention with their adorably detailed tops, I purchased this one a few weeks back but now have my eye on a couple more (oops!). I love it when the sun's out and it's nice enough to walk around without the bulk of a coat as it makes me want to raid my wardrobe to see what bright clothing I can whip out but mostly, it makes me want to visit the shops to pick out some fresh, new bold items all in preparation for the upcoming summer months. That's if we get any more sunshine of course!

Hope you're all having a lovely Easter weekend!
Share:

5 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! That top is so pretty and I love the colour of the trousers! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great outfit :) I love the detailing on the top & the neutral colours mean it's perfect for everyday.xx

    whimsicalmrsw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so pretty! ♥
    marabout-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, those trousers look great.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this top and the whole outfit looks so chic well put together

    Laura

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig