Sunday 4 May 2014

She's always buzzing just like neon

Coat - Zara | Top - Boohoo | Disco Pants - Boohoo (old) | Shoes - Primark | Bag - Sammy Dress

The pink coat made its appearance again yesterday when I ventured into the garden to take some outfit photos. The weather seems to be doing this thing lately where it's fairly warm in the afternoon and then turns bitterly cold around evening when coincidentally is the only time I can spare a moment. I wasn't entirely happy with these photos as they seemed to have turned out crappy quality again but they do the trick I suppose. This lovely neon, floral roll neck top is a favourite of mine at the moment, it's my first time wearing a roll neck and I was a bit apprehensive as I don't like the feeling as though I'm choking but this is pleasantly comfortable. As it's a bold piece I didn't really have a clue what to pair it with and when rummaging around my wardrobe I pulled out the leggings/pants I always seem to reach for. These disco pants are old and are actually a size too big (and they aren't too complimenting on the good old thighs as the second picture shows, ugh!) but they are the most snug pair of pants I've ever owned and they're plain, black and high waisted so seem to go with everything. I think I need to venture more into the trouser department as we step into another season otherwise I'll wear these out faster than you can say 'you need a new pair'!

Hope you're all having a lovely bank holiday! I can't believe we're in May already AND we have another Monday off. I've been feeling a little unmotivated with my blog lately and I can't seem to pinpoint why. I think it's a mixture of time consumption and my personal feelings and dedication but I'm going to do my best to try carry on with the flow of things. I obviously love talking about my fashion and beauty passions but I think it just takes time to build that stability, if you know what I mean.

Lots of love,

Share:

2 comments

  1. Eeek I love your outfit, especially the disco pants! Shame they're old, would love to grab a pair :-(

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coat and shirt!x

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig