Friday 19 September 2014

What I wore: Stripes, Pastels and Holographic

Trousers - ASOS | Top - Topshop | Duster Coat - Primark | Shoes - Public Desire | Clutch - Primark

I whipped the white duster coat out again yesterday. I seem to be slowly but surely weaned on to the idea of swapping a regular jacket for an extra long jacket. I kind of feel like I work in a dentist or am a high class lab professor when wearing it but putting that aside, it's definitely one of my favourite Primark buys to date. Mixing three lots of styles was a risky step to say I usually settle for the simpleness but I think the contrast between them worked (well I hope since I did spend a good few hours out in town for all to see). The stripe clashes with the well loved pastel coloured blue trousers and then the added silver brightens up the finishing touches. Not the usual approach for me, but I enjoy stepping out of my comfort zone once in a while and I can't help but swoon over how much of a bargain those trousers were. £13.00 for a pair that actually fit properly around the waist and hips, you go ASOS!
P.S. There's only 9 days left to enter my giveaway and still plenty of room for lots more entries!
Share:

5 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig