Saturday 13 September 2014

What I wore: a sundress in autumn

Dress - She Inside | Kimono - Boohoo | Bag - River Island | Shoes - Primark | Necklace - Primark

Another outfit? I'm definitely on a roll. I'm going all monochrome again here (unsurprisingly) with the loveliest sun style dress I have ever owned. It's actually residing on Missguided but when I had my weekly browse through She Inside (I seriously think this is becoming a dangerous obsession of mine) I spotted the exact same one for a cheaper price and I knew I had to have it. Despite it taking longer to get here, I'm so happy with the overall quality of this dress. The cut is so flattering and wearing it makes me feel slightly boho-chic. With the weather remaining lightly warm with a cooler breeze in the evening, I once again reached for my textured kimono as an extra. This kimono and my bowler hat seem to be all that I wear at the moment but they're just the perfect daily combo.

As London Fashion Week kicked off yesterday, I've been spending most of my time browsing the collections, the catwalks and the street style (double tapping on my Instagram has never been so active!). I find street style my favourite to follow, I get so much inspiration from the bloggers, the magazine editors and the public in general. I think as the week leads on I'll be gathering the visual side of what is worn and injecting it into my own style. This seems to be a recent habit of mine. I love mixing it up! And as autumn approaches, my ever changing style can be experimented further (and layers can be brought out!!), which makes me want to do a leap of happiness.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Share:

11 comments

  1. That dress is so lovely! You look gorgeous
    x

    Written with style | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so lovely :) I'm addicted to all the LFW coverage, too!
    Great blog - just started following you and love it so far :)
    Lydia x
    www.LydiaRosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is beautiful! I love styling up summer pieces differently for Autumn, especially this annoying part where it isn't hot or cold! You look lovely

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. As if your shoes are from Primark, they're super cute!

    mllycllr.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress - it looks gorgeous on you. The shoes are really cute too! x

    www.missashleighmonique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is so pretty and I love the back of it!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is perfect, you look wonderful girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dress and the bag, great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so in love with your dress, you styled it really well! I always get inspiration from other bloggers and fahsion editors too. would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig