Sunday 5 October 2014

What I wore: Fedora, Flowers and Fluffy Skirts

Shirt - H&M | Skirt - Primark | Fedora - Primark | Shoes - Primark

Just the other day I was questioning the October weather and wondering why it was so muggy and why it definitely felt like how summer should have felt. Fast forward a few days and it seems as though the gods up above heard my call and completely transformed it to what autumn weather should be about; cold and windy with a hint of sunshine. Brown is such a stereotypical autumnal colour but one which I love wearing. It reminds me of the crunchy leaves that take over the pavements once the end of the year kicks in and I think with what I'm wearing on the top half, I definitely (not purposely) represent that. 

Fedora hats are a new addition to my wardrobe, once again I was humming and ahh'ing as to whether or not my oddly shaped head suited the bigger style hat but I gave in and went for it anyway. The hat, the fluffy skirt and these beautiful shoes are just 3 of many of my recent Primark buys (there will be a haul coming soon, I promise!). Primark are so on point at the moment, they just never ever let me down.

Are you feeling autumnal yet?

Share:

7 comments

  1. You are so gorgeous! That hat looks amazing on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes!! LoVe!
    xx

    http://debsbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty. I just started a lifestyle and fashion blog. I am from the Czech republic. I would be more than excited if you see my blog and follow for follow if you find it interesting
    wwww.grungeoctober.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super super cute, I loove that skirt <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol you're so right the weather has just completely change last couple days. Winter is here, love you fedora it will get you through to spring
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant believe these shoes are from Primark! I would bet they are from Topshop or something!
    Great look babe :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig