Sunday 12 October 2014

What I wore: Leather shorts and jewels

Sweater - H&M | Leather Shorts - H&M | Hat - Primark | Bag - Primark | Shoes - Primark

Grey and brown aren't particularly two colours I'd put together in my head but when I saw them both on the H&M website I knew I had to have them. I've been after a pair of faux leather shorts for ages and following on with the autumn theme I thought I'd go ahead and purchase another piece of brown clothing. I've decided to try spice my collection up a little. Despite how much I love the basic black for the colder months, I feel like I need a change. Wearing daily brown garments is currently this new thing I have going on, as is the light grey. I love dark grey but I never really thought of myself as a light grey kind of girl. I don't know, I guess it's hard to pull off, but these lovely embroidered jewels and the kimono sleeves which are bang on trend at the moment seem to help. Ah well, everyone is open to a small difference, right? I'm kind of making the most of the mild (ish) temperatures before I have to whip out the coat and cover up most of my outfit. Not that I'm complaining, I'm so ready!

Share:

2 comments

  1. I don't wear brown that often really (I don't know why though as I really like it haha) but I love how those two colours look together :) light grey is one of my favourites.

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, it looks so good! I wistfully looked at both pieces but knew they wouldn't suit my body shape

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig