Saturday 25 October 2014

What I wore: roll neck and stripes

Sweater - Mango | Striped Dress - She Inside | Boots - Primark | Bag - New Look | Hat - H&M

Roll neck, turtle neck, polo neck, whatever you want to call them, I'm loving them and living in them! They're all I seem to be wearing at the moment and I can't seem to stop buying them (good job they're only cheap) and surprise surprise, here I am featuring one of many roll necks in a black and white outfit. I don't think you can ever go wrong with stripes, or jumpers over dresses for that matter. Unfortunately it's come to that time where I daren't go out without tights now; black is very flattering for the legs and the weather hasn't been overly bad for October so I won't complain but the clocks go back tonight and as much as I love layering up, all I wish for is one more day of daylight before the darkness at 4pm and warning signs of snow and ice come into force. If it wasn't for Christmas, I'd so volunteer if there was ever to be an experiment for human hibernation!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig